Here at appScatter we want you to have access to, and enjoy, all the fantastic benefits our unique platform has for you and your apps. To ensure the platform will deliver everything you require it is important to set up your account and organization correctly from the word go. To help you, therefore, we’ve created this step by step set-up guide which includes all the information you’ll need to get started. On Pages 4, 5 and 6 you’ll find a list of the information that will be required for going through the set-up and submission processes. However, first things first and we’ll start with creating your organisation before proceeding to completing your Developer Details and importing all your apps on to the appScatter Platform.
Creating an Organisation
Before you import your apps you have to create an organisation and then complete all the fields in Developer Details. This section covers how to create your organisation.
- Go to https://platform.appscatter.com/register and register
- Click Link in email received to verify your account
- Login to the platform using your email address and the password from above
- Click the Organisation Management under Settings, at the bottom left of the page
- Click button saying Create Organisation on right side of screen
- Enter name of Organisation (leave sub org radial empty) and press create, following which you will be taken back to the Organisation Management Page.
- Once you have successfully created an Organisation under the Gear Icon, or settings, go to User Management and click on the blue button entitled Invite Users to add users to your organisation, n.b. please ensure that any users are added with the correct permissions. Once added the users will receive an email invitation.
Although you can import your app/s to your organisation in order to submit them, you must add your Developer Details first, therefore we recommend that you complete your Developer Details as soon as you have created your organisation. This section covers the Developer Details and importing your app/s.
- Click the Developer Details under Settings, at the bottom left of the page
- Complete all the fields in the Accounts Section
- NB banking details are only required for ‘paid for’ apps or for apps that have In App Purchasing, IAP – see the appScatter SDK introduction which can be found towards the bottom of the left hand navigation bar on the Dashboard.
- On the left hand navigation bar click on Portfolio
- Import all your apps using the Import Button
- Add your Apple (iOS) and Google store credentials along with any other store creds you have, this is required to verify ownership of your app/s
- An important part of your Google credentials to import is the Bucket ID which can be easily added as follows: go to Settings and choose Developer Details, click on the blue Add Credentials box and choose Select a store; from the drop down click on Google Play and a box will appear into which you can add your Bucket ID.
App Submission Requirements
Below is a summary of the information you will need to have to hand to set up Developer Details and the submission process:
- Application File (SDK)
- App Name
- Supported OS
- Supported Device
- Full Description of App
- Short Description for App (150 Chars)
We will also need the following for the Developer Details Section
- Developer (can Be company Name or Personal Name)
- Developer Email Address
- Developer First name
- Developer Surname
- Developer DOB
- Company URL
- Contact Number
- Company Address
- Customer Support Email Address
- Security Question
- Security Answer
If there is any billing/payment involved will also need – this will need to be adapted depending on the client’s/developer’s country of residence.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Sort Code
- Branch Name
- Branch Address